Need to detoxify from toxins, chemicals, and harmful bacteria? Then glutathione injections are the way to go. Glutathione is a potent antioxidant that strengthens the body and eliminates the damage caused by toxins. Glutathione is better absorbed into the body through intramuscular shots than pills.
What Is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a substance produced by the liver made up of amino acids, glutamic acid (glutamate), and cysteine. It is a natural antioxidant that soaks up all the harmful bacteria and toxins that constantly get into the body. Since glutathione is used up more than its produced, injections are the best way to meet the demand. Glutathione is used in the medical field to treat diseases and as a skin lightening agent for cosmetic purposes.
How Glutathione Works
For health purposes, Glutathione is essential in breaking down nutrients in the body. It’s also important in other body functions such as:
- Enzyme activation
- DNA natural creation and repair
- Protein and prostaglandin production
- Regulate the body’s immune system
- Transporting mercury from the body
- Regeneration of vitamin E&C
- Forming sperm cells
- Destroys free radicles in the body
- Helps the liver and gall bladder to break down fats
Medical Benefits of Glutathione Injection
Glutathione is present in pills and foods such as meat, fruits, and vegetables. For fast absorption, injections are more effective.
- Glutathione helps treat and manage symptoms such as alcoholism, glaucoma, AIDS, and fatty liver disease.
- Glutathione injections reduce the oxidative stresses found in the environment, leading to cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
- For patients with Parkinson’s disease, glutathione injections help reduce and calm tremors.
- Glutathione increases fat burning, especially in older patients, thus improving insulin resistance.
- The injections reduce respiratory problems for conditions like asthma.
- Glutathione injections help reduce or eliminate tissue damage for diabetic patients.
- Glutathione injections increase blood circulation in arteries by reducing plaque buildup. It is highly beneficial for patients with peripheral heart disease.
- Glutathione injections minimize the damage to the colon for patients with ulcerative colitis.
Glutathione Injection for Skin Lightening and Rejuvenation
Multiple studies have confirmed that glutathione injections help lighten the skin by converting melanin to a lighter color and improving uneven skin tone. Skin lightening is achieved by deactivating the tyrosinase enzyme responsible for skin pigmentation.
Glutathione levels decrease during the aging process. To delay the aging process, people use glutathione to increase its levels in the body leading to youthful, firm skin.
Glutathione clears toxins and free radicles that lead to hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sun spots, age spots, melasma, and acne. Glutathione enables cells to heal and regenerate themselves leading to glowing, healthier skin. Glutathione injections also improve the appearance of the skin (bumps) in psoriasis patients.
Glutathione is injected directly into the bloodstream for fast, maximum absorption, unlike oral supplements lost during digestion. For optimal results, injections are administered 1 to 3 times a week. Glutathione injections are a safe option for quick skin rejuvenation.
Patients start seeing results of the glutathione injections after at least 3weeks of the treatment. This depends on a patient’s frequency of intake and metabolism. The results last depending on the patients’ consistency with the treatments over time.
At Rose Bridge Medical Centre, our goal is to make you look good, feel better, and improve your general well-being. Contact us today to determine if you are a suitable candidate for glutathione injections.