If you are experiencing depression, fatigue, or battling addiction, you are suffering from an NAD+ deficiency. NAD+ IV therapy has been used for decades to treat chronic medical conditions and anti-aging treatment.
Rose Bridge Medical Centre proudly offers NAD+ IV treatment for antiaging, addiction management, and treatment of diseases.
What is NAD?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide(NAD+) is a naturally occurring coenzyme of Vitamin B-3 (niacin) found in all living cells in our body to provide energy. NAD+ regenerative therapy improves the body’s health by nourishing the body at a cellular level and boosting the immune system.
What NAD Does
NAD+ stimulates and improves healthy brain and body function. NAD+ helps in the following biological process:
- Controls the levels of calcium in the body
- It is a potent antibody that protects the body from harmful free radicles found in food and pollutants.
- Protects and repairs the DNA
- Regulates the aging process accelerated by genes
- Maintains mitochondrial function
- Extracts cellular energy from carbs, proteins, and fats
- Circadian rhythms balance (wake/sleep cycle)
- Body, tissue, and nerve repair
- Stress management
NAD+ levels decrease in the body as a person ages. This interferes with the body’s natural ability to heal and repair itself, affecting its mental and physical wellbeing. Factors that lead to low NAD+ levels:
- Poor feeding habits
How NAD Works
NAD+ is administered to the body through IV therapy to manage diseases and improve the body’s immunity and strength. During a therapy session, a high dose of NAD+ coenzyme is administered into the bloodstream that travels directly to the brain. The body absorbs the supplement converting it into molecular energy, enhancing moods and slowing down aging. This improves a patient’s physical and mental well-being.
NAD+ injections are preferred because oral supplements are hard to digest and break down, rendering them less effective.
Benefits of NAD
Studies have shown that NAD+ improves mental clarity, concentration, memory, and disease management. Elevating the NAD+ level is beneficial to many medical conditions like cancer and diabetes. Benefits include:
- Boosts memory, concentration, and alertness
- Reduces chronic fatigue
- Minimizes depression, mood swings, and anxiety
- Promotes better sleep
- Protects neurons against neurodegenerative diseases effects
- Management of age-related conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves metabolism by breaking down food (fats and carbohydrates) easily
- Instant energy boost
- Slows down aging
- Supports addiction (opium, alcohol, and nicotine) recovery by curbing cravings and managing withdrawal symptoms
- Enhance/ boost athletic performance and endurance
- Weight loss
- Relieves Internal inflammation and autoimmune diseases
- Reverse aging
- Restore, rejuvenate and reduce wrinkle appearance on the skin
- Improve brain regeneration
NAD+ treatments are safe because they incorporate the use of a naturally occurring molecule. It is recommended that NAD+ treatment is administered daily for 4 to 14 days, depending on the patient’s state of health. The frequency of the treatment depends on the underlying cause of the disease. Regular activities like driving may resume immediately after the treatment.
You are one step closer to becoming healthier, energetic, and radiant. Schedule an NAD+ IV at Rose Bridge Medical Centre. For more information on NAD+ infusions, contact us today.